You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Related to TDE/tde#93. Signed-off-by: Mavridis Philippe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|3 months ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||11 years ago|
|Makefile.am||9 years ago|
|README.download||13 years ago|
|exchangeaccount.cpp||10 years ago|
|exchangeaccount.h||2 years ago|
|exchangeclient.cpp||10 years ago|
|exchangeclient.h||2 years ago|
|exchangedelete.cpp||10 years ago|
|exchangedelete.h||2 years ago|
|exchangedownload.cpp||3 months ago|
|exchangedownload.h||10 years ago|
|exchangemonitor.cpp||10 years ago|
|exchangemonitor.h||10 years ago|
|exchangeprogress.cpp||10 years ago|
|exchangeprogress.h||11 years ago|
|exchangeupload.cpp||10 years ago|
|exchangeupload.h||2 years ago|
|utils.cpp||5 years ago|
|utils.h||11 years ago|
This document describes what happens during the download of
appointments from an exchange server in exchangedownload.cpp.
Error handling, user interface ignored for clarity
Author: Jan-Pascal van Best, email@example.com
- You can only use an ExchangeDownload object for a single download
It uses internal state member variables and such.
QMap<QString,int> m_uids is in fact a set of known uids telling us
whether we're already busy or finished reading the Master event
for this UID. The map contains the UID as key, with a value of 1,
if UID is either being or finished downloading.
QMap<QString,DwString *> m_transferJobs maps URLs being downloaded
to strings of data already received. A URL is removed from the map
if all data has been received
- Provides authentication info to the KDE authentication service
- Creates an SQL query using dateSelectQuery()
- Starts a SEARCH job, connects the result() signal
to the slotSearchResult() slot
- Calls handleAppointments() with recurrence enabled
- Examines all events returned by the SEARCH
- If recurrence is enabled, for Master, Instance or Exception events,
and if we havent't handled this particular UID yet, call
handleRecurrence() with the UID of the event
- If recurrence is disabled, or for Single events, start a TransferJob.
Connect the data() signal to the slotData() slot and the result()
signal to the slotTransferResult() slot.
- Note that this method may start many new jobs for transferring
appointments and for finding recurrent events!
- Start a new SEARCH job, looking for the Master event of the UID
- Connect the result() signal to the slotMasterResult() slot
- Call handleAppointment() with recurrence disabled
- If the URL of the data we're receiving is already in m_transferJobs,
append the data to the string related to this URL. Else, create a new
string, and place a new URL,string pair in m_transferJobs
- Parse the data received for this URL as a MIME message
- call handlePart() for every MIME part in the message
- Remove the URL from m_transferJobs and free the string
- If this is a text/calendar part, read iCalendar data from the part and
insert it into the calendar.