You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Currently translated at 100.0% (4 of 4 strings) Translation: applications/kchmviewer - desktop files Translate-URL: https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/weblate/projects/applications/kchmviewer-desktop-files/it/
|4 weeks ago|
|doc||2 months ago|
|lib||1 year ago|
|src||1 year ago|
|translations||3 weeks ago|
|AUTHORS||1 year ago|
|CMakeL10n.txt||3 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||2 months ago|
|COPYING||12 years ago|
|ChangeLog||9 years ago|
|ConfigureChecks.cmake||2 years ago|
|DCOP-bingings||12 years ago|
|Doxyfile||10 years ago|
|FAQ||8 years ago|
|INSTALL||1 year ago|
|README||1 year ago|
|config.h.cmake||2 years ago|
|kchmviewer.tdevelop||10 years ago|
|kchmviewer.tdevelop.pcs||10 years ago|
KchmViewer - a chm files viewer.
Kchmviewer is a chm files (MS HTML help file format) viewer.
The main advantage of KchmViewer is extended support for non-English
languages. KchmViewer in most cases correctly detects chm file encoding,
correctly shows tables of context of Russian, Korean, Chinese and
Japanese help files. It searches in non-English help files (albeit, the
search for MBCS languages - ja/ko/ch is still in progress.)
- Has support for TDEIO slave, TDEHTML and K*Widget.
optionally warns you before opening an external web page or switching
to another help file.
- Detects and shows encoding of any valid chm file.
- Shows non-English chm files, including cyrillic, chinese, japanese...
- Search in non-English chm files using chm built-in search index.
- Shows an appropriate image for every TOC entry.
- Has chm index support, including multiple index entries, cross-links
and parent/child entries in index.
- Persistent bookmarks support. Kchviewer stores the screen position
for every bookmark.
- For any opened chm files, stores the last opened window, search history,
bookmark history, font size, etc, so when you open this file again,
everything is on the last place.
- Has easy and powerful search-in-page support.
- Allows to increase or decrease the font size, so partially sighted
people can read texts easily.
- Has standard Back/Forward/Home navigation.
- Can print the opened pages on a standard printer (usually via CUPS).
- Has complex search query support.