You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Signed-off-by: gregory guy <email@example.com>
|3 weeks ago|
|doc||3 weeks ago|
|ksystemlog||2 weeks ago|
|translations||3 weeks ago|
|AUTHORS||3 weeks ago|
|CMakeL10n.txt||3 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||3 weeks ago|
|COPYING||12 years ago|
|ConfigureChecks.cmake||1 year ago|
|INSTALL||3 weeks ago|
|README||3 weeks ago|
|config.h.cmake||1 year ago|
|ksystemlog.tdevelop||10 years ago|
KSystemLog - a system log viewer tool for TDE.
This program is developed for beginner users, who don't know how to find
information about their Linux system, and don't know where log files are.
It is also designed for advanced users, who quickly want to understand
problems of their machine with a more powerful and graphical tool than
"tail -f" and "less" commands.
* Show all logs of your system, grouped by General
(Default system log, Authentication, Kernel, X.org...),
and optional Services. (Apache, Cups,...)
* Colorize log lines depending on their severities
* Tabbed view to allow displaying several logs at the same time
* Auto display new lines logged
* Fast parsing and reading (more than 10000 lines each 5 seconds)
* Detailed informations for each log lines
* Quick filter
* Able to send a log message manually to the system.
* Save, copy to clipboard and printing are of course available.
KSystemLog can parse the following log files of your system :
- System logs
- X.org logs
- Kernel logs
- Authentication logs
- Acpid logs
- Cups logs
- Postfix logs
- Apache logs
- Samba logs
- Daemons logs
- Cron logs
- XSessions logs
If you wish to contribute to KSystemLog, you might do so:
- TDE Gitea Workspace (TGW) collaboration tool.
- TDE Weblate Translation Workspace (TWTW) collaboration tool.