In this file:
* What it is
* Common Mistakes
* More Info
What it is
* amor: Amusing Misuse Of Resources put's comic figures above your windows
* eyesapplet: a kicker applet similar to XEyes
* fifteenapplet: kicker applet, order 15 pieces in a 4x4 square by moving them
* kaphorism: displays aphorisms
* kmoon: system tray applet showing the moon phase
* kodo: mouse movement meter
* kscore: kicker applet with a sports ticker
* kteatime: system tray applet that makes sure your tea doesn't get too strong
* ktux: Tux-in-a-Spaceship screen saver
* kweather: kicker applet that will display the current weather outside
* kworldwatch: application and kicker applet showing daylight area on the world
If configure claims Qt cannot be found, have a look at http://www.trolltech.com
to get the latest copy of Qt 3.3.x version.
You can use --enable-debug with the configure script, if you want to have
debug code in your KDE apps and libs. I recommend to do this, since this
is alpha software and this makes debugging things a whole lot easier.
Have a look at the individual subdirectories, if you want to know, what
versions of apps are included.
Please direct any bug reports to our bug list by visiting
General KDE discussions should go to the KDE mailing list (email@example.com).